The specialist for synthetic granules used in playground surfaces
Flexperience impact protection systems reduce the risk of injury and guarantee maximum fun at the playground. The damping layer made of rubber granules is harmless for people and the environment and is free of PAH.
Unique impact protection system
Flexperience impact protection surfaces consist of a base layer made of newly developed foamed EPDM granules with outstanding damping properties that can be adapted for the individual height of fall. The second layer is based on the world famous, time-proven Gezoflex EPDM granules made by Gezolan. As opposed to many competitor products, Flexperience is made of new quality rubber. Flexperience contains only materials that are harmless for people and the Environment and complies with European standard EN 1177 and the American ASTM F 1292-04 standard for impact protection systems.
- Flexperience gives you full transparency of the supply chain so you know exactly what you have ordered.
- You have one point of contact for the entire ordering and delivery process.
- Investment security due to the assurance of owning the world’s most innovative system for impact protection surfaces.
- Flexperience impact protection surfaces feature higher impact protection at the same thickness.
- Less material for equivalent impact protection improves the ecological balance and reduces installation time.
Tested impact protection surface – safe as regards health and ecology
Flexperience is manufactured with non-toxic materials. It complies with the stringent requirements of the EN 71-3 standard (Safety of toys). All Flexperience products meet the most stringent requirements concerning the content or migration of heavy metals, halogen compounds and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH). This means that the impact protection surface fulfils its purpose and poses no hazard to people and the environment.
Convince yourself of the advantages of Flexperience impact protection systems and contact us for more information »